Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Bloglines and RSS verdict


I really like the idea of being able to go to one spot and see if there are new blog entries for a number of people that I read regularly. This is indeed a great time saver and something that I will indeed be using regularly now that I know about it.

I also discovered with the assistance of John (Thanks mate) that I can drill down on the ABC news and only get my suburbs news. This is great as I like to stay informed but never have the time or the inclination to read newspapers cover to cover.

So the verdict : Great!

Now all I need is the time to actually read all these blogs, keep up with my own, continue the course and keep up with all my other work at the same time.

Sometimes I wish I had a timeturner like Hermione in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

No comments: