Monday, October 1, 2007

Flickr fest


Well the task at hand is to insert a picture into my blog.

I thought I'd stay with the theme of roller coasters as discussed last week and add this beautiful image. It combines 2 of my favourite things, roller coasters and sunsets. now if we could just add a bottle of champagne and some nice company I would be set!
Another task to be completed is to talk about technology. We all use technology everyday. Be it mobile phones, computers, or simply the barcodes on our groceries. The world is moving at such an incredible rate of knots that in the space of a lifetime we have gone from horse drawn carriages to satellite navigators in our cars.
We need to keep abreast of as much new technology as we can because it passes us so quickly.
If we take the easy option and say "I don't know about that" we will never learn and thus fall further behind. Imagine how daunting it would be to not be able to communicate it today's society. So thank you to my fellow colleagues who have encouraged and helped me as we all embark on this journey together. Learning's much more fun when we can do it with friends.


1 comment:

Yarra Plenty Library Regional Library said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the learning 2.0 program. I must agree...learning is much more fun when it is done with others.

Lynette